Fall into STEM will lead students to explore the wonders of nature, things oozy and spooky and the science of candy as we celebrate the month of October. Activities are designed to be completed independently with common household items. We have dedicated our team to create and deliver even more STEM programs to engage students who are spending more time at home. Join us for our newest initiative: STEMday Wednesdays for the month of October.
- Each afternoon includes a guided session with Tina White, Director of the Young Inventors’ Program that will be recorded and posted to watch later.
- Lesson plans for the day.
- Extension activities to leap to the next level of discovery.
- Materials list (household items).
Wednesday, Oct. 7
Wednesday, Oct. 14
Wednesday, Oct. 21
Wednesday, Oct. 28
How it works
- Activities are designed to complete independently by students.
- Age range is K-6, and older kids can make it even more fun for younger siblings.
- Weekly session with Tina who will explain the science behind each activity. You will receive the Zoom link when you register.
- Recordings and materials are available for on-demand access.
Fee & Form
- Choose to donate what you can ($5, $10, $15, $20) for one week or the entire month.
- Please complete the media release form.
- By registering for STEMdays, you understand that the weekly sessions will be recorded and posted for viewing afterward. If you do not want your child to appear in the recording please turn off your webcam.
Use the form below to sign-up! Questions, please contact us at: 603-228-4530 x213 or email@example.com