STEMtember Spy Camp
Starting September 1st (and available anytime after), we will host three days of activities and instruction to explore hidden codes, reveal fingerprints, and use sound waves to communicate.
- 3-days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Lesson plans for the day.
- Extension activities to leap to the next level of discovery.
- Materials list (household items).
- Morning launch with Tina White, Director of the Young Inventors’ Program
(optional, recording available afterward)
How it works:
- Activities are designed to complete independently by students.
- Age range is K-6, although older kids can make it even more fun for younger siblings.
- Morning launch explains the science behind each activity.
- Recordings and materials are available for on-demand access.
Fee & Form
- $25 per household: scholarships are available upon request.
- Please complete the media release form.
- By registering for Spy Camp, you understand that the morning launch will be recorded and posted for viewing afterward. If you do not want your child to appear in the recording please turn off your webcam.
Use the form below to sign-up! Questions, please contact us at: 603-228-4530 x213 or email@example.com